- Nazareth College admissions requirements
- Department of Music performance audition
- Interview with Music/Business faculty at audition time
- Placement examinations in theory, aural skills, and piano
Music/Business prospective students may choose from two options with regard to their performance audition:
- Follow the same requirements for other music degree programs.
- Students with experience and interest in contemporary styles such as jazz, pop, rock, or musical theater, may elect to present an audition with the following repertoire:
Other Traditional Band and/or Orchestral Instruments
Questions may be directed to Nancy Strelau, auditions coordinator and assistant professor of music: 585-389-2691 or firstname.lastname@example.org.