- CARS 2017 Program (Printing double-sided is suggested. Programs will be available to attendees at CARS 2017.)
- CARS 2017 Schedule of Events
- Sneak Peek of Participants, Projects and Faculty Sponsors
- Request for Proposals (emailed to all faculty in fall 2016)
For student presenters and performers:
How to participate:
- Identify a faculty sponsor and confirm their agreement to sponsor/approve your endeavor.
- Carefully read and follow the appropriate guidelines for your particular format of participation (can be accessed by clicking the links below). Consult with your faculty sponsor if no guidelines are available.
- Submit your proposal electronically, using the exact wording you want to appear in the CARS 2017 Program describing your work, by the March 8, 2017 deadline. Information you provide on this form will not be edited for spelling, grammar, etc. Reviewing a copy of the registration form will allow you to gather all required information prior to submitting.
CARS 2017 Awards:
The categories will include: posters, performances and paper presentations. All categories will be judged by faculty and staff volunteers and the respective rubrics are posted below.
Optional Poster Templates:
Not sure how to design a poster?
Consultation with your faculty sponsor is recommended before using one of the templates below. Feel free to use these templates as a starting point and use your best judgment in designing your poster. Please make sure the logos have a white background.
2' x 3' Templates (Compliments of CARS Creative Team):
3' x 4' Templates (Resizing compliments of Media Resources):
- March 8, 2017 - Deadline for submitting proposal
- March 22, 2017 - Deadline to request poster funding
- April 11, 2017 - Deadline for submitting poster to Media Services for printing
- April 21, 2017 - CARS 2017 from 1-4 p.m. in the Arts Center
Still have questions about participating?
For performances, please contact Dr. Octavio Vazquez at email@example.com.
For paper presentations, please contact Dr. Ed Wiltse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other questions should be directed to your faculty sponsor or Mrs. Debbie Mathewson at email@example.com.
Please include CARS 2017 in the subject line.