The Division of Student Development enhances student learning and personal development. We provide enriching involvement and engagement opportunities for our students and challenge and support them to achieve their potential.
- A collaborative approach that engages students, families, staff, faculty, and community partners in the learning process
- Understand and appreciate cultural and human differences including race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, marital or veteran status, disability, carrier status, and genetic predisposition
- Respectful dialogue; a free exchange of ideas, concepts, values, and viewpoints in a manner that is neither threatening nor demeaning
- Steadfast commitment to treat our students as competent and capable, and to empower them to make their own decisions and take responsibility for their actions
- Intentional teaching focused on personal growth and development of interpersonal skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement through purposeful assessment of clearly defined learning goals