For master's degrees, please see our graduate admissions page »
International students, we invite you to make Nazareth your university home for undergraduate and graduate study in America. (In the United States, "college" means higher education, just as university does.)
In the ever-changing economic, cultural, and educational landscape, it is imperative that your higher education experiences provide what it takes to be a successful global citizen: exceptional critical thinking skills, communication & teamwork skills, cross-cultural competence, and professional experience. These practices are the foundation of a Nazareth College education.
Join students on our campus from Antigua, Armenia, Australia, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Burma, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Egypt, England, Finland, France, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Holland, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Morocco, Panama, Peru, Poland, Scotland, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wales, and other countries. At Nazareth, you'll be immersed in a learning environment that is strong on advisement, highly collaborative, and offers abundant hands-on experiential learning. Before you know it, you'll find yourself fully engaged in something you love.
Nazareth College has two admissions options for international students: Choose regular admission OR conditional admission.
Conditional admission is available if you meet academic requirements for admission but not the English language proficiency requirements. We'll hold your acceptance offer for up to three semesters while you study in Nazareth's English as a second language program, the English Language Institute. You successfully complete the ELI program by passing all level 4 classes and exit tests, while maintaining at least a B (80%) average. Apply to ELI here.
Both admission options require the following:
1. Apply: Complete the free Common Application online at www.commonapp.org in English. This includes submitting a sample of your writing (up to two pages in length; may be a graded academic paper).
2. Transcript: Have your school provide an official secondary school transcript or final mark sheet, translated into English.
3. English Language Proficiency : Provide an official copy of your TOEFL/IELTS exam results (or other proof of your English language proficiency), in English. This step is not required if you are seeking conditional admission to Nazareth.
Minimum scores required:
Nazareth College Institution Code for TOEFL: 2511
4. Optional: An official copy of your SAT exam results, in English.
5. Recommendations: Provide one to three letters of recommendation from counselors or teachers, in English.
6. Finances form: After the Admission Committee makes a decision, accepted students must complete the Nazareth Declaration of Finances form and provide bank statements showing the amount available to cover your educational expenses. This form is needed to issue an I-20 (required to obtain your student visa).
Arrange for these documents to be sent to our office:
Preferred deadline to submit your completed application for the fall semester: Feb. 1.
Contact International Admissions:
Add Me On: WhatsApp, Viber: +1-585-967-6589 & WeChat: BrendanBond