For master's degrees, please see our graduate admissions page »
Nazareth is a great university home for undergraduate and graduate study in America. (In the United States, "college" means higher education, just as university does.)
The world's economic, cultural, and educational landscape is ever-changing. Your higher education experiences must provide what it takes to be a successful global citizen: exceptional critical thinking skills, communication & teamwork skills, cross-cultural competence, and professional experience. These practices are the foundation of a Nazareth College education.
Join students on our campus from Antigua, Armenia, Australia, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Burma, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Egypt, England, Finland, France, Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Holland, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Morocco, Panama, Peru, Poland, Scotland, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wales, and other countries. At Nazareth, you'll be immersed in a learning environment that is strong on advisement, highly collaborative, and offers abundant hands-on experiential learning. Before you know it, you'll find yourself fully engaged in something you love.
You will only fill out one application.
If you are not proficient in English, apply to Nazareth's English Language Institute by filling out the ELI application: Apply to ELI here. Through that process, you can get conditional admission to Nazareth, which holds your acceptance offer for up to three semesters while you study in Nazareth's ELI program. You successfully complete the ELI program by passing all level 4 classes and exit tests, while maintaining at least a B (80%) average. Apply to ELI here.
If you are proficient in English:
2. Transcript: Have your school provide an official secondary school transcript or final mark sheet, translated into English. TRANSFER students please submit your university transcripts.
If necessary, a review of your university transcript by a reputable evaluation service will be requested (such as World Education Service) at the expense of the student.
3. Prove your English Language Proficiency: Provide an official copy of your TOEFL/IELTS exam results (or other proof of your English language proficiency), in English. (This step is not required if you apply instead to Nazareth's English Language Institute.)
Minimum scores required:
Nazareth College Institution Code for TOEFL: 2511
4. Optional: An official copy of your SAT exam results, in English.
5. Recommendations: Provide one to three letters of recommendation from counselors or teachers, in English.
6. Finances form: After the Admission Committee makes a decision, accepted students must complete the Nazareth Declaration of Finances form and provide bank statements showing the amount available to cover your educational expenses. This form is needed to issue an I-20 (required to obtain your student visa).
Arrange for these documents to be sent to our office:
Preferred deadline to submit your completed application for the fall semester: Feb. 1.