Once you have received your admission packet and before your arrive to campus, please follow the steps below:
(Note: You will need Adobe Reader to view these documents. To download and use the form, be sure that you are not using Adobe Reader in protected mode. Click here for more information on turning off protected mode)
- Pay the SEVIS Fee at the Student and Exchange Visitor Program website. View instructions.
- Apply for a U.S. Student Visa. See useful tips.
- Complete the housing application if you'd like live on campus.
- Complete your Health and Immunization Form.
- You must have health insurance for the duration of your stay in the United States. Click here for more information.
- Orientation is mandatory; when making travel arrangements, plan accordingly.
- Complete the Arrival Form (sent electronically through our office) once you confirm your travel arrangements. Be sure to check the Academic Calendar before booking your flights.
- Ensure that you are able to access your NazNet account and Nazareth e-mail account.
Before arriving to campus, please see the useful information below:
Paying Your Bill
Student Wellness Center