Each summer, Nazareth hosts students from all over the world for a 3-week summer language program. Participants attend intensive English language courses, participate in traditional American cultural events, and visit Niagara Falls, New York City, local museums, as well as other historical landmarks. This program provides students the authentic opportunity of living and studying on a vibrant American campus. Through this experience, students not only enhance their language skills - they develop life-long friendships and a global perspective.
This program can also be designed to meet your needs as a business, government, or educational organization.
1. Use your SEVIS ID number to pay the SEVIS Fee online at fmjfee.com
2. Make your visa appointment for your F-1 student visa. Let us know via email when you have received your visa.
3. Ensure that you have health insurance that covers you during the entire time you will be in the United States.
4. Complete the ALI Summer Arrival and Departure Form as soon as you make your travel arrangements (at least 2 weeks prior to arrival). Be sure to schedule your arrival for Friday, July 10th as our mandatory orientation day is Saturday, July 11th.
5. Pay your bill by the first week of classes to avoid late fees. Please see the sections below: "Costs" and "Paying Your Bill" for further information.
6. Complete the NYC Optional Trip Interest Form IF you are interested in participating. This three-day trip is an additional $615 USD.
3-Week Program Dates: July 11-July 31, 2015
"...it was much easier for me to learn English here because everybody speaks the language and encourages you to participate. If you want to learn English, meet amazing people, and see beautiful places - you should study here!"
Alejandra Avila Vargas, Panama - 2014
"I especially enjoyed my classes...They taught me that you can learn English and have fun. All the teachers and students who helped me were very kind and positive. If you want to learn more beyond language, you have to choose Nazareth!"
Hye Ran Kim, South Korea - 2013