International Teaching Experiences
England (Undergraduate/Graduate Childhood/Middle Childhood/Early Childhood)
Tanzania (Graduate students preferred)
China (TESOL students preferred)
Hungary (Adolescent education students preferred)
Who can apply
Undergraduate: Pre-service teachers majoring in Inclusive Childhood/Middle Childhood Education and students in the Adolescent Education Program.
Graduate: Teachers and/or pre-service teachers in a GRADUATE Education Program.
- An over-all GPA of 3.2 (Undergrad), 3.6 (Graduate) or better by the beginning of their first student teaching experience.
- A successful first student teaching placement (if applicable) - verified by their Nazareth College Student Teaching Supervisor and their cooperating teacher.
- A positive outcome from the international education experience application process:
- Specific, thoughtful answers to the questions on the initial application form. Please click here to complete the on-line application.
- A written essay
- THREE confidential letters of recommendation, including one from a Nazareth College instructor, and one from a classroom teacher.
- A final interview