Insurance and Contracts

Facilities Use Agreement

Insurance Requirements



  • Eligibility Requirements for Authorized Drivers of Nazareth College
  • Unlicensed Off-Road Vehicle Policy

Current Nazareth faculty and staff: Click here and login to view the above policies.

Auto Insurance FAQs

How am I covered when driving university-owned vehicles?
How am I covered if I am driving a rented vehicle?
Do I have coverage from the university if I have to drive my own car?
Does it matter if I have to drive my own car as part of my condition of employment?
What do I do if I am in an auto accident while on college business and driving a college-owned or rented vehicle?
What do I do if I am in an auto accident, while on University business and driving my own vehicle?
Who pays any medical bills or lost wages if I am injured in the accident?
Additional notes of caution