We offer emergency medical and first aid services. All Campus Safety officers are Certified First Responders and have current certification in CPR, AED use, first aid, and administering emergency oxygen.
What if I need additional medical treatment?
The Campus Safety officers will provide initial assessment and treatment of an injury or illness. If additional medical assistance is needed, Campus Safety can coordinate:
- On-campus transportation to Health Services by Campus Safety
- Medical taxi to an urgent care center or to a personal physician
- Ambulance transport
How do I contact Campus Safety in a medical emergency?
Use any of these methods.
- Call the 24-hour dispatcher: 585-389-2850 (cell phone) or extension 2850 (from a campus landline phone)
- Use any blue light phone on campus
- Activate your Security Escort alarm (on campus only)
- Come to the Campus Safety Office