Saturday Art School
Spring 2017 Semester
Who/what: Saturday Art School is an extracurricular visual arts program for children in grades Pre-K to 12. Local children and teens explore ideas and materials with advanced art education students, under the direction of faculty and graduate assistants, each Saturday for eight weeks.
Where: Nazareth College Arts Center, upper level
2017 Theme: Time. How do we experience time, and how does time affect our experiences? Sometimes time seems outside of us and sometimes it seems inside us. Time can pass in the blink of an eye or it can drag on and on for us. Yet time has cycles and rhythms, and often determines our routines, schedules, and activities. We measure it, ignore it, give into it, and ultimately find it friend or foe. Time is not a tangible thing, yet it tangibly affects our perceptions and experiences.
When: 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on these Saturdays in spring 2017:
- Feb. 11
- Feb. 18
- Feb. 25
- March 4
- March 11(No class on March 18)
- March 25
- April 1 (Exhibition Day!)
- April 8
- Registration takes place from January 17, 2017 (9 am) to January 31, 2017 (9 am).
- The link: https://forms.naz.edu/payments/
- Online registration happens live, so you will know immediately whether your child's registration has been accepted.
- Many people register online in the first hour of the registration period. Thus, registrations processed manually are not guaranteed to secure a spot.
- Classes are filled in the order in which registration and payments are received.
- Payments are non-refundable.
For more information, please contact the Saturday Art School Office at 585-389-5122 or email us at SaturdayArt@mail.naz.edu.
*Note: Moving forward Registration Forms will be sent via email ONLY. Parent or guardians new to Saturday Art School that would like to receive registration information should call 585-389-5122 or email us at SaturdayArt@mail.naz.edu.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cost and Registration Questions