10. Lifelong friendships. Not only is it easier to meet people when they live right down the hall from you—you’re also likely to develop friendships that last a lifetime.
9. Build Your Own Community—literally! BYOC lets you live on one floor with a group of your friends in O’Connor. Or explore other living communities, like the First Year Experience or Global Commons.
8. Security. Campus Safety patrols campus 24/7, every day of the year. Residence halls are locked, and students have security escort beepers. Surveillance cameras and courtesy phones cover the well-lit campus.
7. Good food, no cooking. Our dining halls range from all-you-can-eat to quick snacks, with menus from gourmet pizza to vegetarian cuisine.
6. Better grades. Yep, studies show that students who live on campus have higher GPAs, are more likely to graduate, and are more satisfied with their college experience. Sounds like a no-brainer. (American Council on Education)
5. Drive less, save time. Instead of fighting traffic, use that time to have breakfast with friends, work out at the gym, or even catch a few more zzz’s.
4. It’s all included. Don’t worry about monthly bills for water, electric, cable, internet, phone service, food, or laundry. At Nazareth, they’re all part of the package.
3. Get involved. Join student groups, attend athletic events, savor concerts or special lectures. Experience everything the College has to offer … you have the rest of your life to live off campus.
2. The tunnels, baby! When wintry weather arrives, our tunnels let you avoid the snow. Plus, you can wear flip-flops and shorts year round.
1. When you live at college, you live the college life. When you don’t, you don’t.