Residential Life

Transfer & Graduate Student Housing

Transfer Students

  • If you will enter Nazareth as a first-year student, you have the option of selecting a shared-interest community.
  • If you enter as a sophomore, junior, or senior, you have multiple housing options.

See Residence Halls for descriptions of buildings and amenities.

Nazareth's limited number of single rooms go mostly to returning students in spring semester housing selection. Transfer students are assigned to available vacant rooms. Once you receive a space, you can request a change to a different room or building depending on availability. See Room Change Procedures for more information.

Graduate Students

You can apply for graduate housing on campus only if you lived on our campus before (as an undergrad).

On-campus housing for graduate students is extremely limited and is not guaranteed.

On-campus housing includes free laundry facilities, all utilities, cable, internet, and local phone service.

Graduate students interested in on-campus housing should contact the Office of Residential Life: 585-389-2480 or