Community Service Floor in George Hall
An exciting housing option for sophomores, juniors and seniors
Do you want to live with students who share a passion for performing community service? Do you want to be an on campus service leader? Do you desire to take part in and create projects, programs and reflections related to service? If you answered yes to the above questions, then the Community Service Floor in George Hall may be for you.
- Spacious Rooms, but limited slots
- 12 singles and 1 double available
- Coed environment
- Integrate your interest in community service with your residence experience
- Be part of a team intentionally making a difference in the community
- Be recognized on campus as a "service leader"
Learn more about George Hall
- Fill out the George Hall Service Floor Application (the application process is rolling)
- Participate in an interview with Community Service Office staff before housing selection in March (Phone interviews available if you live out of town).
- Must have or be in the process of obtaining your "room contract" before we can assign you a "service floor" room.