Keyboard students in all degree programs receive:
- Students perform each semester in studio recitals and semester juries, and may audition annually to play a solo recital.
- Through the department's faculty and guest concert series, students have exposure to a wide variety of music as well as the opportunity to perform in annual master classes.
- Piano students perform collaboratively with fellow students in studio recitals each semester.
- A wealth of extra curricular performance experiences include community master class performances and recital performances and faculty/student outings to RPO and other community concerts
- Nazareth piano graduates have been awarded scholarships and teaching assistantships for graduate piano study and are employed as teachers and performers in public school, collegiate, community, and church settings.
Student events scheduled
- Keyboard Recital Series
- Edward Neeman, October 11, 2015
- Hammerklavier!: Kevin Nitsch, January 17, 2016
- Bill John Newbrough, January 19, 2016
- Two Hands, Four Players, Eighty-eight Keys: keyboard faculty; January 31, 2016
- Behind the Notes: Jacob Ertl, February 7, 2016
- Piano Masterclasses
- Edward Neeman, October 15, 2015
- Justin Krawitz, November 12, 2015
- Nelita True, Fall, 2016
- Blessed Sacrament Church Concert Series: January 24, 2016
- Piano Studio Recitals
- November 13, 2015
- November 24, 2015
- March 18, 2016
- April 12, 2016
- Chamber Music Studio Recital: April 14, 2016
- Jazz Ensemble and Combo Pianists: Joe Stehle, Tim Dyet
See naz.edu/events for the most up to date information.