This study abroad program sends you to the artistic heart of Italy, Florence. With courses available in everything from art history to international business, you'll be able to take classes in your major while you have the opportunity to find out what life in Florence is really like.
- Study abroad for one semester or a full year at the Santa Reparata International School of Art (SRISA).
- Live in apartments shared with other program participants.
- Take an Italian language course (any level) to truly experience the culture and people of Italy.
- Participate in organized field trips, and social and cultural events with Italian college students.
- Experience the brand new 3D and 4D Sculpture Studio located in Via Santa Reparata, where you can create ceramics, small metals, and be involved in other 3D courses.
Study Abroad Fees
Living in Florence