Spend a year or a semester in Valencia, achieve proficiency in the language, and learn from the multicultural experiences Spain offers. The historic atmosphere and cultural richness of Valencia are perfectly suited to provide students a great mixture of modern Spanish urban life and the heritage of old Spain.
- Study abroad for one semester or a full year at the Universidad Católica de Valencia.
- Open to Nazareth undergraduates and to students from other colleges.
- Open to all majors. Course offerings serve a variety of study tracks including international studies, teaching, and a liberal arts curriculum.
- Take classes with international students.
- Enjoy full immersion in the language.
- Take advantage of internship opportunities at local and international firms.
Interested in Learning More?
Costs and Financial Aid
About the Universidad Católica de Valencia
Send Forms to the Program Director: