The Paul and Judy Linehan Chapel is located on the first floor of the Golisano Academic Center. The chapel serves the Nazareth community as a place of prayer and worship. It is also used for concerts, performances, lectures, and any activities that celebrate the noblest aspirations of the human spirit.
Built in 1927, the neo-Gothic Golisano Center was the motherhouse for the Sisters of St. Joseph from 1927 until 2001. The property was purchased by Nazareth College in 2001, and the chapel renamed in honor of alumna and trustee Judy Wilmot Linehan '76 and her husband, Paul.