After Hours Care

When primary care offices are closed and you have a minor injury or illness, you may visit a local urgent care center which can often provide quick care at lower cost than an emergency room visit.

For more serious conditions, when you need emergency evaluation, please see the list of local hospitals below. 

If you live on campus, and are experiencing a life-threatening symptoms, please contact Campus Safety at 585-389-2850. If you live off-campus, dial 911.


Urgent Care Centers

Rochester Regional Health Immediate Care     

UR Medicine Urgent Care

Wellnow Urgent Care 

Orthopedic Urgent Care

Must call for appointment. The urgent care centers listed above also see orthopedic injuries.

Greater Rochester Orthopedics

30 Hagen Drive, Rochester 14625 585-295-5350

University Orthopedics:

4901 Lac De Ville Blvd Bldg.D,  Rochester, 14618 585-275-5321,                     After hours  585-341-9252

Hospital Emergency Departments
  • Wegmans, Pittsford: 3195 Monroe Ave., 14618, 585-381-1305
  • Walgreens (formerly Rite Aid), Pittsford: 3349 Monroe Ave., 14618, 585-383-5650
  • CVS Pharmacy, Brighton (open 24 Hours): 2100 Monroe Ave. 14618, 585-461-3995
Area Clinics for Contraception & STI testing


If you are on campus, talk to your resident assistant (RA), call Campus Safety at 585-389-2850, or use the Safe@Naz app.

For mental health emergencies off-campus, call LifeLine at 211, or go to the nearest emergency room. You may also visit Lifeline's Website for more information.