This program offers an optimal setting to learn language effectively, take a wide range of courses, and participate in professional internships. The Université de Rennes hosts more than 450 students from at least 45 countries each year. It's located in Rennes, a city with about 60,000 students and 4,000 researchers that plays a key role in the economic development of the region.
- Study abroad for one semester or a full year at the Université de Rennes.
- Open to all majors; a French language course is required.
- Internships available.
- Daily contact with host families encourages students to speak French in an accepting environment.
- The Université has one of the best international student programs in France, with support to help adjust to the academic and cultural life.
- Numerous major cultural events and resources, including an International Music and Jazz festival, a National Theatre, and annual festivals.
- Paris is just a train ride away.
- Rennes is a sister city of Rochester, NY, and students studying with the Nazareth Rennes Program benefit in many cultural ways from this city-to-city connection.
Interested in Learning More?
Costs and Financial Aid
Transportation and Documents
Paris and other Cultural Tours