Nazareth College is committed to upholding students' rights as outlined by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Please contact Alison Teeter, Registrar, at (585) 389-2801 or email@example.com with any FERPA-related questions.
- For Nazareth College's FERPA policy, please click here.
- For a brief overview of FERPA, please refer to the FERPA Basics document.
- Review FERPA Overview for explanations of important terms and policies (presentation by Harter Secrest & Emery LLP, February 2015).
FERPA Forms for Students
FERPA Forms for Faculty/Staff
- Faculty and staff should obtain a written release before providing references for students and alumni. Download release form.
- Guidelines for reference providers.