Graduate Student Resources

Graduate Student Experience Funds

Graduate students can apply for funding for educational, cultural, Alternative Break, and Solidarity and Social Justice trips.

You must be a matriculated graduate student in good academic standing at the time of application and experience, receive endorsement from a faculty or staff member, contribute to the cost of the trip, and submit a brief summary documenting achieved outcomes after the experience.

  • Awards are made on a rolling basis until funds are exhausted for the academic year.
  • You may request up to $350.
  • You may receive one award per academic year.

Apply for funding ยป