Residential Life

Room Changes

Let's face it, sometimes certain living arrangements just don't work out for the best.

Please DO NOT change rooms without going through your RA and the Office of Residential Life. It really makes things messy for everyone, including yourself. After you've spoken with your RA and have tried everything possible to resolve the situation, you can fill out a Room Change Request Form, located in the Office of Residential Life.

THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES THAT YOUR REQUEST WILL BE FULFILLED. If residence halls are full, you will be placed on a Room Change waiting list and notified if anything opens up.

If you change rooms, please be sure to notify both your new and former RA that you are moving so all of the appropriate paperwork can be completed. DON'T FORGET TO RETURN YOUR KEY!