Undergraduate Forms and Petitions

Select a topic below to find procedure and necessary forms for undergraduate students.

GRADUATE STUDENTS, please select this link for Graduate Student Forms.

In-person visits also welcome - stop by Smyth 1 to see us!

I need...

Chosen Name, Personal Pronouns, and/or Gender Identity Change
Absence Notification for Sanctioned Activity/Event
Academic Policy Exceptions and Course Substitutions
Add a Credit to a Course
Add/Drop a course
Address change
Independent Study Request
Grant permission to share records (FERPA)
Incomplete Grade Request
Pass/Fail Request
Seniors Taking Graduate-Level Courses
Repeating a Course More Than Once
Study Abroad
Take a Class at Another Rochester Area College (RAC)
Time Conflicts
Transfer Credit
Tutorial Request
Community Members: Register for Classes