- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts
- Life insurance, disability, long-term care, and cancer financial protection
Full-time employees and their families are eligible for tuition remission.
Contributions to Nazareth's 403(b) retirement program can be matched by the college.
Nazareth offers employees multiple discounts throughout the community through the RARES program (Nazareth's ID number: 19832015).
- Provides professional assessment of concerns and short-term counseling to develop a problem-solving plan and referral to community services.
- Assists with emotional problems, stress management, family conflict, substance abuse, compulsive gambling, grief counseling, career concerns and navigating the legal system.
- Employees, their spouse, dependent children and others permanently residing in their household are eligible.
- To speak with a licensed counselor, please call 800-252-4555.
2014-2015 Benefits Compliance Packet
- Marketplace Exchange Notice
- Women's Health & Cancer Rights Act of 1998
- Newborns' & Mothers' Health Protection Act of 1996
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices – Reminder of Availability
- HIPAA Special Enrollment Rights
- Patient Protection Disclosure Under the PPACA
- Notice of Opportunity to Enroll in Connection with Extension of Dependent Coverage to Age 26
- Notice of Opportunity to Enroll due to Lifetime Limit Elimination
- General Notice of COBRA Continuation Coverage Rights
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Notice
- Medicare Part D Non-Creditable Coverage Notice
Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Notice
2015 SBC - SimplyBlue HDHP
2015 SBC - SimplyBlue 30-500
2015 SBC - SimplyBlue 25-250
2014 Summary Annual Report - Welfare Plan
2014 Summary Annual Report - Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
2014 Summary Annual Report - Tax Deferred Annuity Retirement Plan