- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts
- Life insurance, disability, and cancer financial protection
Full-time employees and their families are eligible for tuition remission.
Contributions to Nazareth's 403(b) retirement program can be matched by the college.
Nazareth offers employees multiple discounts throughout the community through the RARES program (Nazareth's ID number: 19832015).
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Provides professional assessment of concerns and short-term counseling to develop a problem-solving plan and referral to community services.
- Assists with emotional problems, stress management, family conflict, substance abuse, compulsive gambling, grief counseling, career concerns and navigating the legal system.
- Employees, their spouse, dependent children and others permanently residing in their household are eligible.
- New vendor (ComPsych) begins to provide services as of January 1, 2017.
Benefit Compliance Information
2016-2017 Benefits Compliance Packet
- Marketplace Exchange Notice
- Women's Health & Cancer Rights Act of 1998
- Newborns' & Mothers' Health Protection Act of 1996
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices – Reminder of Availability
- HIPAA Special Enrollment Rights
- Patient Protection Disclosure Under the PPACA
- Notice of Opportunity to Enroll in Connection with Extension of Dependent Coverage to Age 26
- Notice of Opportunity to Enroll due to Lifetime Limit Elimination
- General Notice of COBRA Continuation Coverage Rights
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Notice
- Medicare Part D Non-Creditable Coverage Notice
Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Notice
2016 SBC - SB 2600/5200 HDHP
2016 SBC - SB 1300/2600 HDHP
2016 SBC - SB 30-500 Hybrid
2016 SBC - SB 25-250 Hybrid
2015 Summary Annual Report - Welfare Plan (filed in 2016)
2015 Summary Annual Report - Defined Contribution Retirement Plan (filed in 2016)
2015 Summary Annual Report - Tax Deferred Annuity Retirement Plan (filed in 2016)