- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts
- Life insurance, disability, long-term care, and cancer financial protection
Full-time employees and their families are eligible for tuition remission.
Contributions to Nazareth's 403(b) retirement program can be matched by the college.
Nazareth offers employees multiple discounts throughout the community through the RARES program (Nazareth's ID number: 9832015).
- Provides professional assessment of concerns and short-term counseling to develop a problem-solving plan and referral to community services.
- Assists with emotional problems, stress management, family conflict, substance abuse, compulsive gambling, grief counseling, career concerns and navigating the legal system.
- Employees, their spouse, dependent children and others permanently residing in their household are eligible.
- To speak with a licensed counselor, please call 800-252-4555.