Religious Pluralism in Practice
- Religious studies, Asian studies, and undergraduate students gain international, firsthand exposure to inter-religious dialogue.
- Interact with religious practitioners from a variety of religious backgrounds to expand competence in intercultural and inter-religious affairs.
- Take an optional 3-credit religious studies/Asian studies course that offers language and cultural training before departure.
- Direct exposure to a variety of religious sites and practices in the richly pluralistic state of Kerala, India.
- In addition to learning about Kerala's syncretic customs and folklore through visits to religious sites in cities and remote villages, students will engage with locals through homestays, visits to colleges and orphanages, and an interfaith club.
Costs and Financial Aid
Transporation and Documents